Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilcher is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pilcher, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilcher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pilcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Crisp Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pilcher DO, MD, and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pilcher practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilcher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pilcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Camilla, GA and Sylvester, GA.
See Albany Surgeons.