Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilcher is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilcher
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Pilcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pilcher, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilcher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pilcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Crisp Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Pilcher DO, MD, and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Pilcher practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilcher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pilcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Camilla, GA and Sylvester, GA.
See Albany Surgeons.