A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilchik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pilchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Pilchik MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Pilchik practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilchik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pilchik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Cardiologists.