Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilchik
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilchik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pilchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Pilchik MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Pilchik practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pilchik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Cardiologists.