A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilchik
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pilchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilchik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pilchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Pilchik MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Pilchik practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pilchik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Cardiologists.