A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilchik
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pilchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilchik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pilchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Pilchik MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Pilchik practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilchik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pilchik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Cardiologists.