Learn more about Dr. Robert Pilchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pilchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pilchik
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pilchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilchik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pilchik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Pilchik MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Pilchik practice?
- Dr. Robert Pilchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pilchik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Cardiologists.