A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Piloto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Piloto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Piloto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piloto graduated from Unibe University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piloto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Armando Piloto MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Piloto practice?
- Dr. Robert Piloto has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Piloto practices Internal Medicine near Weston, FL.