Dr. Robert Pines Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2009

Fantastic OB!

Dr. Pines is very professional and knowledgeable. I did a lot of research before I chose an OB, and it paid off! Dr. Pines takes the time to answer all questions and is very responsive. I highly recommend him as an OB/GYN!

May 10th, 2009

He is terrific!

I came from a very bad OBGYN experience to Dr. Pines' practice. What a difference! Every nurse, receptionist, and doctor at the practice was professional and polite. I don't remember ever waiting for an appointment and in fact was taken in early on multiple occasions. He always spent as much time with me as I needed and answered all of my questions throughly. I don't know how he finds the time to spend with each patient and still be so punctual with appointments. During labor and delivery, he was also wonderful and explained everything that was happening and going to happen, making me as comfortable as possible. Though first labors are always scary and unknown, I knew I was in good hands and felt as comfortable as possible.

November 26th, 2008

He is the best OBG Doctor ever A++++

Best on my pregnancy experients, he is the best OBG Doctor i ever had, if i still have a chance to get pregnent with my next baby for sure i will go back to Dr. Robert J Pines.And i Would like to thank you to Dr. Robert J Pines for being a good Doctor during my pragnancy and during the labor, again a big thank you and may GOD bless you and your family

December 3rd, 2015