Dr. Robert Plancey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Clancey Arrogant & UNwise! Shame on Clobis
Dr. Plancey needs to go back to med school. He never reviewed my chart to see what existing conditions I had and how other doctors had treated me in the past. After over 4 days in the hospital, Dr. Clancey only responded to the nurses calls asking for him to recheck my meds & visit me on 2 occasions. I asked for tests to be ran as I was in severe pain & Dr. Clancey never acknowledged my request. I could hear him joke with the nurses about my request. He was unprofessional & VERY unknowledgeable & VERY ARROGANT! Clovis Community Hospital is doing a huge disservice to their patients by employing this phony.

November 13th, 2015
The Best
Dr. Plancey was my PCP for over Ten Years. Sometimes you would have to wait past your appointment time, but it was well worth the wait to have a medical doctor such as Robert Plancey there to treat you as a person and not just a number. He's always attentive to your health needs and always goes the extra step (x-rays, MRI, ultra sound, specialist) to make sure his diagnosis gets to the root of an illness. It's heartbreaking that Dr. Plancey moved his practice from Arcadia, CA to Fresno, CA. I've had this cold/cough for five weeks and this new physician I'm going to still can't figure it out. I'm really contemplating in driving the 3 hour one way to have Dr. Plancey treat me.

April 5th, 2015
Wonderful Dr. I am so sorry that I learned that he is not longer in practice, I hope that is not about his health. Incredible human soul.

October 11th, 2012
exceptional
Dr. Plancey is a brilliant diagnostician. He doesn't give up on you if you have unusual problems, but brings his vast store of medical knowledge and his mind to figuring out how to help you.

May 1st, 2009
Dr Plancey is a PERFECT DOCTOR and staff are AWESOME, too
Dr Robert Plancey and his staff are the best. They make an excellent team. Bear in mind that you will be disappointed with the wait though... the wait is the most trying experience, but, the reason why it's worth it is because this doctor KNOW his medicine and he is extremely devoted to studying his patients charts, takes time to listen to patient's symptoms, is open to hearing back from the patient what they think might be helpful or what's causing the problem (which is a unique skill but proves to be accurate since most of the time people have the best insight about what's going on and what's needed for health improvement) -- so as Dr Plancey involves his patients during assessments, patient is given a well rounded evaluation.My family has followed Dr Plancey from the Monrovia office to the new Arcadia 612 Building. While we've had six years of excellent coverage, the new building with new staff takes an adjustment as the office is now shared and can get terribly cramped in the waiting room since two busy doctors are sharing the same space.... This is the only drawback, however, rest assured the best of care waits on the other side, not just by Dr Plancey but his very dedicated staff. Jan is always a favorite, and, Monica is truly attentive and personable.While my family was covered by insurance with Dr Plancey for five years, roughly two years ago his practice stopped working with my insurance provider, so I have gone out of pocket for the 'luxury' of receiving 'right on the money' care and treatment. It's a necessity as I have serious allergies that have in the passed been near fatal, but with Dr Plancey's care, I have been affected by these allergies, only so because not only is Dr Plancey a general physician but seasoned allergist-- it's brilliant, but most illnesses really are treatable when they're undiscovered allergies. So if you've been ill for a long while and need a fabulous doctor, look for Dr Plancey-- special bonus is he may be able to discover if it's a hidden allergy (as was my case).

August 1st, 2016