A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Plass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plass, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plass graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Plass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Randall Plass MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Plass practice?
- Dr. Robert Plass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Plass practices Emergency Medicine near Marysville, CA.
See Marysville Emergency Physicians.