Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Platt
Dr. Robert Platt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Milford, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Platt is affiliated with St Joseph Wayne General Hospital, Saint Michael's Medical Center and Chilton Medical Center. Dr. Platt has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Platt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Platt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Milford, NJ.
Dr. Serge Kalevich
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
West Milford, NJ 0.01 mi43
Dr. Francis Bauer
West Milford, NJ 0.02 mi38
Dr. Dana Lyn Brahms
Hewitt, NJ 1.81 mi16