Learn more about Dr. Robert Platzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Platzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Platzman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Platzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Platzman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Platzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Platzman DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Platzman practice?
- Dr. Robert Platzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Platzman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Geriatric Doctors.