Learn more about Dr. Robert Platzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Platzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Platzman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Platzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Platzman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Platzman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Platzman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Platzman DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Platzman practice?
- Dr. Robert Platzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Platzman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Park, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Geriatric Doctors.