A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plunkett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plunkett, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Leg PainSwelling
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis MS
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plunkett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Plunkett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Anesthesiology, Neurology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Plunkett practice?
- Dr. Robert Plunkett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Plunkett practices Neurological Surgery, Anesthesiology, Neurology, and Surgery near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Surgeons, Orchard Park Anesthesiologists, and Orchard Park Neurologists.