Learn more about Dr. Robert Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plunkett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plunkett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plunkett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plunkett, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plunkett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Plunkett MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Plunkett practice?
- Dr. Robert Plunkett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Plunkett practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Neurological Surgeons.