Learn more about Dr. Robert Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plunkett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plunkett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plunkett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plunkett, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Plunkett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Plunkett MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Plunkett practice?
- Dr. Robert Plunkett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Plunkett practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.