A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Poczatek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poczatek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poczatek
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Poczatek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Poczatek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poczatek graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poczatek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Poczatek MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Poczatek practice?
- Dr. Robert Poczatek has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Poczatek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Physiatrists.