A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Poe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Poe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Poe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Poe graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Poe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Mem Hosp, Dunn, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Poe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Poe practice?
- Dr. Robert Poe has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Poe practices Otolaryngology near Dunn, NC.
See Dunn Otolaryngologists.