A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Poe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poe
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Poe, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Poe graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Poe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Mem Hosp, Dunn, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wayne Poe MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Poe practice?
- Dr. Robert Poe has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Poe practices Otolaryngology near Dunn, NC.
See Dunn Otolaryngologists.