Dr. Robert Pohl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pohl?

March 8th, 2010

knee transplant

Dr Pohl was extremely caring during my knee transplant and after.

January 15th, 2010

Dr. Pohl completed many surgeries on my knees and one on my shoulder. Hw as an excellent physician in that he explained things clearly and repeated the information without being in a hurry. He helped to complete forms for me which were done on a timely manner. He is an excellent surgeon and takes all precautions needed to make sure you have a positive outcome at the end. His staff is efficient and friendly. When I had a very serious injury he called me himself to get me to go to another specialist upon his receipt of test results. I had to call him back because HE had left a message. When I did I didn't even wait one minute before I got him on the phone. Highly unusual for most. I really thought he was one of the most caring and highly motivated to give an honest caring diagnosis. Caring about anything that might come up.

April 30th, 2016