A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Poley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poley, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Poley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Poley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Poley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Poley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Poley practice?
- Dr. Robert Poley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Poley practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Macomb Primary Care Doctors and Macomb Sports Medicine Doctors.