A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Poling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Poling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poling graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Poling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Poling practice?
- Dr. Robert Poling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Poling practices Family Medicine near Marco Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Marco Island Primary Care Doctors.