Robert Pollack Is this you?

Have you seen Robert Pollack?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 9th, 2012

Wonderful results from an excellent physician

After contemplating a neck lift for many years, I finally decided to do it for my 65th birthday. I had gotten several recommendations from friends who had been happy with their procedures from various docs. Dr. Pollack was one of four with whom I made consultation appointments. He was my second appointment and after meeting with him I cancelled the last two. I am two months post op and couldn't be happier with my results. During my consult my picture was taken and posted digitally on a screen. He then manipulated the photo to show me what my results could be. He and his staff spent quite a bit of time explaining my procedure and answering questions. The office is nicely appointed and I was happy the surgery would be performed in the surgical suite on premises, so I wouldn't be wheeled out to go home past many onlookers. His staff is organized and friendly, and he is so competent and caring. When there was a problem in scheduling my appointment to get my stitches out, he volunteered to come in on a holiday to remove them. His idea; not mine. I have recommended him to friends, one of whom had a full face lift done last month. She too sings his praises. I can't say enough nice things about my results and experience with this physician.

April 18th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Six weeks ago had a Tummy Tuck with him. It was a great experience and he was so kind and trust worthly. I would recommend him to friends for sure.