Dr. Robert Polofsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Polofsky?

October 21st, 2016

Doctor P is the best!

I've been seeing Dr. Polofsky for over 10 years know and he has never steered me wrong yet,he is always professional attentive and is spot on with his diagnosis. I must also credit his staff who are always pleasant professional and try to accommodate last minute appointments and rx refills.

September 26th, 2016

Dr. Polofsky is a dedicated,intelligent, kind doctor. He exemplifies what a doctor should be. His diagnosis is accurate and he listens to his patients. I have and will always recommend him. To say it simply..he cares! That is a rarity with many other doctors.

January 4th, 2016

love him! very good diagnostician! other doctors dont seem to care-he does

December 11th, 2015

A wonderful Doctor who takes is time with is patients to ensure they are getting the best care

July 22nd, 2015

Dr polofsky has been my Doctor for many years... I feel like both Dr polofsky and Chris are the smartest men ive ever met. I can honestly say that I totally trust them with my life. It's also nice to see a doctor and have them spend time with you in the room..it makes you feel cared about, which can be very hard to find with some doctors... I no longer am able to go here anymore due to my insurance and that makes me really sad :( if I were you though I was without a doubt go here 💜

April 2nd, 2015

office recently updated clean nice doctor pa's and staff are wonderful and caring would recommend highly!

February 28th, 2015

This dr, is rated 5 stars by me,

This doctor in my book is one of the best doctors I ever went to, He explains to you everything you ask him , he takes his time and no looking at his watch , this doctor is in my opinion and others I have seen him say the same he's the real deal ,also his staff is very professional always friendly and the p a,s are great also If you don't mind waiting a hour or two you will not be disappointed,

December 23rd, 2014

Great doctor - great staff ....friendly and helpful...got everything I needed

December 15th, 2014

medical practise of long island

if you want the best then here it is...perfect for the whole family. makes you feel at home..very caring staff...

December 15th, 2014

This doc was ale to solve my problem when others have not Would rate him as the best!

September 19th, 2014

Avoid this guy if you value your time

My last visit to Dr. Polofsky's office lasted 3 1/2 hours. One hour was spent with his PA. I've seen the doctor twice in the two years he's been my physician. His offices are dirty, as is his staff. I honestly don't know why I've seen him this long. I'm new to the area and I just didn't know any better, I guess.

May 6th, 2014

Dr's nasty office

Dr.P is good, but his office staff is the worst. His wife and manager dont like to listen your complains and will talk over you no matter what. Rudeness and lack of compassion runs there. Besides that they are very messy, you will wait an average of 3 hours to see any doctor. Usually is not Doctor P. And you will have to choose someone "available". Good luck! I got a new doctor that makes life easier.