A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ponzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ponzio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponzio
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ponzio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Density
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponzio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ponzio has 29 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Ponzio DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ponzio practice?
- Dr. Robert Ponzio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ponzio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.