A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ponzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ponzio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Density
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponzio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ponzio has 29 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ponzio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Ponzio practice?
Dr. Robert Ponzio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.