Learn more about Dr. Robert Popovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Popovski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Popovski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Popovski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popovski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Popovski practice?
Dr. Robert Popovski practices Family Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Roseville Family Physicians and Roseville Critical Care Practitioners.