A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Portadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Portadin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Portadin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Special interest in natural approaches for treatment of menopause and minimally invasive gynecological surgical procedures.
Education & Awards
Dr. Portadin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Portadin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Portadin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Portadin practice?
Dr. Robert Portadin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Matawan, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.