A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Portadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Portadin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Portadin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Special interest in natural approaches for treatment of menopause and minimally invasive gynecological surgical procedures.
Education & Awards
Dr. Portadin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Portadin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Andrew Portadin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Portadin practice?
- Dr. Robert Portadin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Portadin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.