Learn more about Dr. Robert Poston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Poston graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Poston practice?
Dr. Robert Poston practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Boston Surgeons, Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Boston Cardiologists.