A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Poston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Poston, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Poston graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seeling Poston MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Poston practice?
- Dr. Robert Poston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Poston practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ and Boston, MA.
See Phoenix Surgeons.