A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Poston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Poston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Poston, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Poston graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seeling Poston MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Poston practice?
- Dr. Robert Poston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Poston practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ and Boston, MA.
See Phoenix Surgeons.