A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Powalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Powalski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Powalski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powalski graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powalski has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Powalski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Powalski practice?
- Dr. Robert Powalski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Powalski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.