Learn more about Dr. Robert Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Powell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Powell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Powell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Powell practice?
- Dr. Robert Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Powell practices Psychiatry near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Psychiatrists.