A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Powers, DDS, DMD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Christopher Powers DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Powers practice?
- Dr. Robert Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Powers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arvada, CO.
See Arvada Surgeons.