Dr. Robert Prehn MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2017
Unpleasant experience, don't waste your time or money
As a health professional myself, I was appalled by my experience with this individual. Though office staff was polite enough, the doctor himself spent 5 minutes or less in the room (not an exaggeration) and all but ignored everything I said going into the appointment about my actual problem. Pretty sure he did not even read the nursing notes. This was a complete waste of my time and money.

March 9th, 2017
Dr. Prehn was incredibly kind, thorough
We brought our daughter to see Dr. Prehn for a second opinion at the recommendation of a friend. Wow, it was the best thing we could have ever done. He immediately made our daughter feel comfortable, explaining everything to her and us. . After a complete exam, he spent a great deal of time with us discussing her condition. We could not have been more pleased.

July 22nd, 2016
Patient
Would not recommend Dr. Prehn. Felt uncomfortable with inconsistent advice from dr and staff. Never seemed on the same page. Office feels disconnected. After a number of visit felt never really got them to understand or help resolve my problem. Never answered questions. Finally went elsewhere. First visit at new place things went great and questions answered. Would NOT and have not recommended Dr. Robert Prehn.

July 18th, 2015
Prehn is a Money Sucker. he sucks
Dr. Prehn is only interested in one thing, getting you in the door so he can over charge you. He don't care about giving you a diagnose. He lies to your face and could not even care what your going through. His Nurse was much smarter then what he showed me. Money is what drives him. Why do you think he has so many Offices. Look at the records at the Court House, See how many people he has brung to Court. That way he gets even more money and can distroy your good Credit. Just so that he can rack in the most money. It's a shame the way he treats his patients.

October 17th, 2014
Genial
I arrived 1/2 hour early for my appointment as we were in the area of Dr. Prehns Neenah office. I sat down and literally before five minutes had passed I was called back to the exam room.Dr. Prehns nurse (who reviewed my extensive medical& prescription history) was very nice & put me at ease. She left and in well under ten minutes Dr. Prehn came in, introduced himself and shook my hand. He was easy going and very pleasent. The ear exam took mere minutes before he ordered a CAT scan. Despite being there for bilateral hearing loss he also did an eyes, nose and throat check. I have no complaints at all and would readily recommend Dr. Robert Prehn to anyone.

March 9th, 2017