A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pretorius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pretorius
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pretorius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pretorius, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pretorius has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Pretorius MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Pretorius practice?
- Dr. Robert Pretorius has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pretorius practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fontana Oncologists.