Learn more about Dr. Robert Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pretorius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pretorius
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pretorius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pretorius, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pretorius has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Pretorius MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Pretorius practice?
- Dr. Robert Pretorius has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Pretorius practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fontana Oncologists.