Learn more about Dr. Robert Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pretorius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pretorius, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pretorius has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Pretorius practice?
Dr. Robert Pretorius practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.