A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Prevost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevost
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prevost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Prevost, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevost graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Prevost has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ward Prevost MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Prevost practice?
- Dr. Robert Prevost has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Prevost practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Physiatrists.