A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Trinity Augusta Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Price MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Price practice?
- Dr. Robert Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Price practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Family Physicians, Augusta Internists, and Augusta Emergency Physicians.