Dr. Robert Price MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Augusta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Price for about 16 years and he and his staff are very caring about his patients and he sits and listens to what you tell him and tries his best to take care of his patients and I couldn't think of having a different Doctor

July 16th, 2016
Haven't been to him since the early 2000s having moved from augusta just over into sc. But want to get back to seeing him again as my primary care dr. Will be calling to have him office to send me my paperwork to fill out b4 I make my appointment with him.

June 29th, 2016
disappointed in lack of access to Dr Price
No reflection on him but my wife has extremely high blood pressure. Dr Price staff said she hadn't been there in over a year, She's going to be treated like a new patient, to just go to prompt care. We did, they said she had dangerously high blood pressure and to go and see her Personal Care Physician. If my wife has a stroke or heart attack, I'm going to lay it at Dr Prices staff feet. Apparently, my wife is not a patient, but a customer. I"ve never heard of such. They should be ashamed. When a 68 year old woman calls with dangerously high blood pressure, which can drop just as fast as it rise, I don't believe Dr Price would ignore such a condition, if he was informed. He's a great Doctor.
Doctor's Response

We are grateful for the kind words regarding our doctor. We will investigate the concern regarding the staff and take the appropriate measures to fix this issue.

May 30th, 2016
This is the Doctor you want
I can't say enough about how fortunate I feel to have Dr. Price as my primary care physician. This guy spends time with you, listens well and is very thorough. You will like this man. A lot.

April 6th, 2016
Per previous survey, just request capable, knowledgeable clerk would lower voice when discussing patient's financial obligations
Doctor's Response

We are sorry to see reviews like this. We strive to provide all of our patients with excellent service and will work to improve our customer service at the front desk.

March 13th, 2016
Clean friendly atmosphere. Very professional .

February 25th, 2016
I had my annual check up with Dr. Price recently. He was very through and answered all of my questions. The wait was less than 10 minutes and I received all of my lab results by the end of the week with a personal note from Dr. Price. The staff was equally friendly and helpful.

September 22nd, 2015
Could not ask for a better Doctor and his staff is great.

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Price phoned me at home at 7:30 pm after learning of my second visit to the E.R. within 10 days. He had referred me to a cardiologist and when I said it would be 3 weeks before I could be seen, Dr. Price said he would see what he could do. The cardiologist [himself] called me at home the next morning and stated he could see me in three days. I was greatly relieved.

July 27th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Price for over 10 years. Him and his staff have already showed me nothing but professional and caring service. It feels good to have a doctor and staff that believe in the power of prayer.

July 4th, 2015
Dr. Price is byfar the best Doctor I have ever seen.

April 9th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Price is an excellent physician. I found him to be caring and he took the time to listen to my issue. He seems to genuinely care about your health issue and want to help. I would highly recommend him.