Dr. Robert Priem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Priem?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2016

He is a fantastic doctor. He has caught diagnostic errors made by other physicians from the ER or urgent care when my family members have had problems outside of office hours. He always makes time for me if I need an appointment. The office needs some work to function better, but his care is great. You'd be lucky to have him as a doctor!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Awesome Dr.

Untitled

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I hate this guy. Always have. He needs to get over himself and realize not everything is about him.

Find Someone Else

Posted on May 18th, 2012

There is no way to quantiy the utter detruction and pain Dr. Bob Priem has caused to my family with his misdiagnoses, poor decisions and clouded advice. After knoowing him personally for 30-years and dealing with him professionally for 15-years, it is now crystal clear to me that Dr. Prieme has deep-rooted psychiatric and psychological problems that not only prevent him from being an "effective" doctor, as someone else said in a different review, but actually cause him, consciously or otherwise, to do harm. This physician needs to "heal thyself" before he can ever be trusted with the care of one of my family members. I not only would not recommend him, but I urge others thinking of hiring him to, run, not walk, away from this practice.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I have never had another doctor who cared so much about me. He listens, and his diagnoses are always spot on. He will often follow up a visit with a personal phone call to check in with me and see how I am doing. Rare qualities, indeed. I can't express how grateful I am to have such a dedicated physician.

Posted on March 24th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr Priem. He is kind and caring..Takes the time to listen, and spends time giving advice. He always seems up to date on new developments..he is empathetic...and I will always trust him(which is very rare for me)He also gives prompt feedback on tests/work done elsewhere.(Many a time he has called me after hours to inform me of test results.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Dr. Priem is excellent! Great with kids and adults. He listens very well and communicates effectively with kids and adults. His recommendations for other specialists are superb.

Posted on August 17th, 2011

I have been a patient for 20 yrs. The quality of care has been excellent fromday one. He always takes the time to answer and explain any questions aboutthe diagnosis.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Priem is wonderful. He's great with kids, he is always spot on when diagnosing the kids and he's a very nice person. We've taken our kids to Dr. Priem for 20 years, and we couldn't be happier.

Posted on October 26th, 2017