A Skilled, Trustworthy, and Experienced Radiologist show details A Skilled, Trustworthy, and Experienced Radiologist
by RB on Sep 8th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Princenthal and his staff was everything that you would hope for when working with a specialist. It's always a little frightening when your physician refers you to a specialist to look further into an issue, but Dr. Princenthal's expertise, knowledge, and professionalism left me feeling assured and confident about my procedure. While the procedure itself took a good amount of time, everything was done with efficiency and great skill. The results were sent to my physician promptly. Dr. Princenthal's bedside manner was warm, friendly, and comforting during what was a anxious time for me. I would absolutely recommend him to a friend, and if a medical issue arises again in the future, I would not hesitate to visit his office for trusted medical advice again.

Compassionate and Professional show details Compassionate and Professional
by Joe Stark on Sep 5th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Princenthal for a prostate MRI, after I had a physical and there was a suspicion of prostate cancer. He is a renowned expert in the field of reading and diagnosing prostate MRI. After undergoing the MRI, administered by a very courteous and professional staff, Dr. Princenthal called me to his office for discussion. He revealed to me, very compassionately and professionally, there was something suspicious with a likelihood that it was cancer. My urologist was able to perform a "targeted" biopsy which was much more accurate because of the excellent work of Dr. Princenthal. The MRI and diagnosis was completely accurate (unfortunately). He also voluntarily followed up with me to give me his opinions of treatment options with several excellent doctor referrals for treatment consultations. Fast forward to today, after undergoing a course of medications and radiation, I'm feeling good and cancer free. I'm just grateful for excellent people like Dr. Princenthal, that with expertise, professionalism and compassion, helped me through my ordeal.

by Rosa Halelooyan on Aug 25th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Princenthal for the past 20 years. He's my go to radiologist. I wouldn't go to anybody else. He takes time to explain my results and is very patient in answering all my questions. His readings of my scans are 100% accurate. Over the years I have referred my friends and family to him. They have been happy and impressed with him as well. I highly recommend Dr Princenthal for anybody looking for a radiologist.

by BKFriman on Aug 10th, 2015

Many of your patients have recommended you as a good doctor. But I am going to take this one step further and recommend you as a great human being. Your concerns and quick actions helped me meet the physical and emotional challenges of a difficult week. It takes a special person to look after others and I want you to know how much I appreciated your kind attention. Thank you for all you did for me!”

Unapproachable show details Unapproachable
by Kim on Apr 26th, 2013

Even the staff commented on how unapproachable he is...

by Dgm on Feb 19th, 2013