Dr. Robert Princenthal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 8th, 2015
A Skilled, Trustworthy, and Experienced Radiologist
My experience with Dr. Princenthal and his staff was everything that you would hope for when working with a specialist. It's always a little frightening when your physician refers you to a specialist to look further into an issue, but Dr. Princenthal's expertise, knowledge, and professionalism left me feeling assured and confident about my procedure. While the procedure itself took a good amount of time, everything was done with efficiency and great skill. The results were sent to my physician promptly. Dr. Princenthal's bedside manner was warm, friendly, and comforting during what was a anxious time for me. I would absolutely recommend him to a friend, and if a medical issue arises again in the future, I would not hesitate to visit his office for trusted medical advice again.

September 5th, 2015
Compassionate and Professional
I was referred to Dr. Princenthal for a prostate MRI, after I had a physical and there was a suspicion of prostate cancer. He is a renowned expert in the field of reading and diagnosing prostate MRI. After undergoing the MRI, administered by a very courteous and professional staff, Dr. Princenthal called me to his office for discussion. He revealed to me, very compassionately and professionally, there was something suspicious with a likelihood that it was cancer. My urologist was able to perform a "targeted" biopsy which was much more accurate because of the excellent work of Dr. Princenthal. The MRI and diagnosis was completely accurate (unfortunately). He also voluntarily followed up with me to give me his opinions of treatment options with several excellent doctor referrals for treatment consultations. Fast forward to today, after undergoing a course of medications and radiation, I'm feeling good and cancer free. I'm just grateful for excellent people like Dr. Princenthal, that with expertise, professionalism and compassion, helped me through my ordeal.

August 25th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Princenthal for the past 20 years. He's my go to radiologist. I wouldn't go to anybody else. He takes time to explain my results and is very patient in answering all my questions. His readings of my scans are 100% accurate. Over the years I have referred my friends and family to him. They have been happy and impressed with him as well. I highly recommend Dr Princenthal for anybody looking for a radiologist.

August 10th, 2015
Many of your patients have recommended you as a good doctor. But I am going to take this one step further and recommend you as a great human being. Your concerns and quick actions helped me meet the physical and emotional challenges of a difficult week. It takes a special person to look after others and I want you to know how much I appreciated your kind attention. Thank you for all you did for me!”

April 26th, 2013
Unapproachable
Even the staff commented on how unapproachable he is...

February 19th, 2013