A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Principato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Principato is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Principato
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Principato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Principato graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Principato has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Principato DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Principato practice?
- Dr. Robert Principato has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Principato practices Radiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Radiologists.