A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Principato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Principato is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Principato graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Principato has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Principato DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Principato practice?
- Dr. Robert Principato has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Principato practices Radiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Radiologists.