A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pritt is Excellent. Dr. Pritt has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritt graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pritt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pritt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Pritt practice?
Dr. Robert Pritt practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Pritt, Dr. Bobby Pritt, Dr. Robbie Pritt, Dr. Rupert Pritt