Learn more about Dr. Robert Probe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Probe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Probe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Probe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Probe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Probe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Probe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Probe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Probe practice?
- Dr. Robert Probe has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Probe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.