A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Probe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Probe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Probe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Probe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Probe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Probe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Probe practice?
- Dr. Robert Probe has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Probe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple, TX.
See Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.