Dr. Robert Reavis Protzman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Protzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Protzman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Protzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Protzman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Protzman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Protzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Protzman practice?
Dr. Robert Protzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Internal Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons.