A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Protzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Protzman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Protzman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Protzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Protzman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Protzman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Protzman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Reavis Protzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Protzman practice?
- Dr. Robert Protzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Protzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.