Dr. Robert Pueringer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 19th, 2015
wonderful doctor
I have been seeing Spike for 6 years, I am severe asthma and feel very comfortable trusting Spike with my treatment. I know my body and he listens to me and allows me to make choices for my own treatment while keeping me very well informed on medications and all of my test results. From the time I have started seeing him until now my pulmonary lung function has gone from 60% to 98% which is amazing. I for the first time in my life have my asthma under control instead of my asthma controlling me. Spike and the entire staff are amazing and have wonderful bedside manner. They are thorough in their testing and patient care. Another thing I like about this office is when I have an appointment they get me in within 10 minutes of that time and I have never waited in the exam room for Spike for more than 5 minutes. I am very thankful for having found Spike!

May 5th, 2012
missed it
i shared that i had moved into an old rundown farmhouse and had devloped breathing problems and in general, felt tired and wasen't able to function normally. i asked him about the possibility of carbon monoxide and he was quick to dismiss and then tested me for all kinds of odd things(one took over a month to get back) which all came back normal. he never offered a carbon monoxide test and i didn't know there was a simple blood test for it. when the blood work he did do came back normal my complaints were thought of as being over 40 yrs old and normal aging. eventually i figured out that our propane range hadn't been vented and i was in the house more than anyone else. i lived in the house almost two years with steadily declining function. I don't understand why a simple CO test wasen't offered. when we corrected the propane range situation my breathing and other things improved. He was way to quick to dismiss me.