Learn more about Dr. Robert Pugach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pugach, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugach graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pugach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pugach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Pugach practice?
Dr. Robert Pugach practices Urology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Alamitos Urologists.