A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pujolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pujolas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujolas graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Pujolas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Pujolas DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Pujolas practice?
- Dr. Robert Pujolas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pujolas practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.