Learn more about Dr. Robert Purtock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Purtock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Purtock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purtock graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Purtock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Purtock MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Purtock practice?
- Dr. Robert Purtock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Purtock practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI.
See Waukesha Anesthesiologists and Waukesha Pain Management Doctors.