A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pusateri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pusateri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pusateri, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pusateri graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Pusateri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Pusateri MD is a male Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Pusateri practice?
- Dr. Robert Pusateri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pusateri practices Nephrology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Nephrologists.