Learn more about Dr. Robert Pusateri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pusateri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pusateri, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pusateri graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Pusateri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pusateri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 34 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Pusateri practice?
Dr. Robert Pusateri practices Nephrology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Nephrologists.