A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lewis has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Quarles Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Q. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Robert Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons.