Dr. Robert Quaid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Quaid?

Not much nurturing or emotional bond with patient.

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Doctor Quaid is very professional and like,almost enjoy surgeries. This is what he is good at and really seems to like that part of his job. But there lays the problem.It is just a job ,He does have the worst bedside manner and is absolutely NOT in tune with his patient, You feel rush into making a decision and almost violated. If you want just business done.I guess he is ok and good at what he does.If you want love this is not the doctor for you.

Hemorrhoidectomy Surgery

Posted on October 13th, 2013

After a couple years of enduring a troublesome hemorrhoid, I finally decided to seek medical remedy. My family doctor recommended Dr. Robert Quaid and I scheduled an appt a couple of days later. When I arrived at the office, there was only one other person waiting and after filling out a little paperwork, the nurse called me right in. Dr. Quaid did a brief, but thorough exam, and suggested surgery as banding or other options might not be as effective for my problem. I asked how much experience he had with this, and he simply replied, "Plenty." Good enough for me; he seemed competent, and I scheduled surgery over the Christmas holiday. At Harmony Surgery Ctr, they really take great care of you, and Dr Quaid came in, greeted me, checked the charts, vitals, and said, "You're going to feel a lot better after this." The surgery was cake, Dr Quaid was there when I woke up and gave me some instructions and Rx for any pain, and after a couple if weeks of moderate discomfort, I was back to work and completely healed in a month. Two years later, my bum is as perky as a teenager's, and I'm no teen. I don't think this could have gone any better, and Dr. Quaid did great work, and is highly skilled. Three thumbs up, but don't take that literally!

Worst MD I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I am an RN since 1980 and I recently have had a gastric-bypass performed by this Doctor. Horrible care, worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. NEVER go to this Doctor. I am so very sorry that I did.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017