Robert Quarmby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 5 reviews

February 7th, 2015
He treated my postop pain that the surgeon would not acknowledge. Electrical stim. Nerve and muscle injection. Exercise. He spent a lot of time making the correct diagnosis. Awesome.

December 30th, 2014
Excellent Doctor

June 13th, 2012
Brilliant Physician
Dr. Quarmby has been my doctor for over ten years, he is a brilliant doctor specialized in pain management. Making miracles is his specialty, working 7days a week, day or night.

July 18th, 2011
After seeing SEVERAL doctorso and their FAILED attemps at treating my pain and even making it worse, I met Dr Quarmby. I have not met a more caring doctor. With the Cryotherepy he took my pain away!!! I had another event in my life:A growth on my heart that caused nouropathy I could not bend my legs or walk very well.I asked God to when I needed Dr.Quarmby again to send him to me. He did. He is treating me now and I can feel my legs and am able to walk without any assistence. I TRUST Dr. Quarmby with my life because he he has restored my ACTIVE life that I would not have if the Lord had not brought him into my life.He is rare these days and valuable to his profession!!!

March 31st, 2010
Mrs. Stephanie Vaughn
Dr. Quarmby is the greatest doctor that I have EVER been to. A doctor who truly cares about his patients. I can remember calling him at 2:00 AM and he met us at the hospital. As for his pain patients he knows what he's doing and I would see him over anyone! If your smart you will see him, he's great!