Learn more about Dr. Robert Quencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quencer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quencer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quencer, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Orbital Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Quencer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quencer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Quencer MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Quencer practice?
- Dr. Robert Quencer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Quencer practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Radiologists.