A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Quencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quencer, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Orbital Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Quencer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quencer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Moore Quencer MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Quencer practice?
- Dr. Robert Quencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Quencer practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.