Learn more about Dr. Robert Quencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quencer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quencer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quencer, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Orbital Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Quencer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quencer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Quencer MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Quencer practice?
- Dr. Robert Quencer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Quencer practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Radiologists.