A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Quillin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quillin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quillin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quillin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quillin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quillin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Quillin practice?
Dr. Robert Quillin practices Pediatrics near Webster, TX.
See Webster Pediatricians.