by William Van Valkenburg on Feb 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor, never rushes through the appointment. Would recommend without reservation.

Jan 19th, 2015

I lost EIGHT dress sizes (made it to size 8). My family was so proud. *****Well doc, thanks for the "you are still too fat." Thanks for never calling me with my blood results. *****NO, doc, I AM NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I have not been back in years and nobody has called to bother checking to see if I am alive.

Ms Jay show details Ms Jay
Mar 10th, 2012

Three months sick and I have to ask for blood work otherwise he will continue insisting that I was stress. Receptionist rude, never smile and she has short temper.

Dec 15th, 2009

Dr. Quimby is like a small town doc. He is something from a diferent era. Example: these days the average MD contact is 5 minutes in duration: I spend 25 on average with him. Always a pleasure, always respectful of my concerns and my own hypotheses, if you will of what the problem is.

Mar 16th, 2009

Kept me waiting for 45 minutes in exam room. Always spends a lot of time with me.

Diagnostic Error show details Diagnostic Error
Mar 6th, 2008

Patient pulse was low (35-45 pbm) and doctor said "I get 60" and sent patient home.