Learn more about Dr. Robert Quinet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quinet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinet
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quinet, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinet graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Quinet FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Quinet practice?
- Dr. Robert Quinet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Quinet practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Rheumatologists.