Learn more about Dr. Robert Quinet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quinet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinet
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quinet, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinet graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Quinet FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Quinet practice?
- Dr. Robert Quinet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Quinet practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Rheumatologists.