A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Quintano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quintano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintano graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Quintano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Quintano MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Quintano practice?
- Dr. Robert Quintano has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Quintano practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Plastic Surgeons.