A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Quintos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quintos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quintos, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quintos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Quintos FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Quintos practice?
- Dr. Robert Quintos has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Quintos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.