Learn more about Dr. Robert Quintos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quintos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintos
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Quintos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quintos, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quintos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Quintos FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Quintos practice?
- Dr. Robert Quintos has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Quintos practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.