A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Quintos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Quintos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Quintos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintos graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Quintos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Quintos MD is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Quintos practice?
- Dr. Robert Quintos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Quintos practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tigard, OR.
See Oregon City General Practitioners, Oregon City Internists, and Oregon City Cardiologists.