A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beltran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beltran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beltran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beltran graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Beltran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rudy Beltran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Beltran practice?
- Dr. Robert Beltran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Beltran practices Otolaryngology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Irvine Otolaryngologists.