A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Burke practice?
Dr. Robert Burke practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Critical Care Practitioners, and Warren Pulmonologists.