A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rush Burke MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Burke practice?
- Dr. Robert Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burke practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Critical Care Practitioners, and Warren Pulmonologists.