A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Burke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rush Burke MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Burke practice?
- Dr. Robert Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Burke practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Critical Care Practitioners, and Warren Pulmonologists.